Friday, July 20, 2012

My adventures with Nathan Stolp :)

Yesterday I had one of the funnest days all summer!  I went to Valley Fair Mall with Nathan Stolp and messed around and saw a movie and then he came to my house and had dinner and we went a rather funny walk around the block! :)   I had a TON of fun!! :D
I dared him to fit inside the ship!! ;)

"You're taking pictures???!!" :P

Stole the hat ;) Well he gave it to me :P

That grin!  Haha makes me giggle a little every time I see it!  ;)

My arm wasn't long enough..... :P

Do you see his face??  He climbed my tree! ;)

With me down at the bottom freaking out that he was going to hit the electrical wires  that are right above that tree.... :O

The hat that I gave him for his birthday! :D Says it's his new favorite! :D

Love this kid!  Best friends!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment