Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WARNING!! You are about to start reading a really, really, really, (etc.) long post! Goodluck on your journey!

Time for another update from Meghan! ;) Life has been very...interesting the last couple weeks. First off: IT'S SUMMER!!!!!!! :D  So now what am I doing to make this summer so exciting?  Let me tell you!

 A couple weeks ago my choir friends left me all alone (not really....haha I have a life! I swear! ;D) while they left for California on tour. :)  During that time I decided to try to do something worthwhile!  So I did two things!  1. I cleaned my room 2. Studied for my ACT test.  Oh yeah!  My life is that exciting!!  Jealous, right?? ;-)  I took my ACT then that night I went to a Magna Region Dance (I'm not yet 18...I can still "legally" go to those....) with my best friend Ellen! :D  Never have NEVER gone to a region dance and felt as old as I did at that one.  I have one more left in my life time.  Then onto the YSA dances :D

Last Thursday I went and saw the one movie I have been dying to see the most with m y friend Brianna Ekker :)  That movie is now my second favorite movie!!  Nothing beats Megamind in my world. :)  That movie was The Avengers!!  AMAZING MOVIE!!!  I was converted to Iron Man for a couple days after seeing it, but now I am back to Superman.  Nothing beats Superman for me :) He's been favorite for as long as I can remember!  Who's your favorite?

Day after I saw Avengers I had my graduation party! It was a blast!!! :D  My friend Nathan Stolp and I eloped that night as well ;)  We were listening to my friend Tyler talk about his "two wives" and his newest "engagement" and Nathan got feeling lonely so we decided to get married! ;)  We eloped to Disneyland where we found the preacher that was working part-time as Captain Hook and he married us.  Haha, if you can't tell my friends and I are big dorks!  Anyway, the friends that came were: Nathan Stolp, Tyler Barber, Katie Ann, Ellen Jensen, Sequoia Holgerson, Kaelene Holgerson, McKenna Holgerson, Perry Whitehair, and Chris Richardson.  I have some of the most awesome friends alive!  A few of them made some real sacrifices to come even if they could only come for a few minutes.  Thanks guys!  It really means a lot to me!  Now...picture time!  I do need to mention that I forgot to take pictures while Tyler, Katie, Perry, and Chris were there....oops!
Nathan: Smile?  No..you should take a picture of her :)

Nathan: Ok fine!  I will give you a goofy smile! :)

Meet Nathan Stolp my "husband".  ;)  Haha, good times! :)

Sequoia was smelling my "manly" hand sanitizer and it exploded right as I took the picture!  Haha! Love the face! :D

Sequoia tried to make a goofy face and just couldn't do it :)

This was not really posed on Quoia's side!  Haha!  Another perfect picture!!

Nathan: Take a picture of the back of my shirt! Me: ....okay.  Ellen leans in for the eyebrow raising face :)

Take 1....try it again!

Take 2: One more!

Take 3: We'll get it next time!!

....Take 6:  It works! :)  MY FAVORITE!!  I got this picture printed and it now has a special place on my headstand with my other favorite picture of my friends :)
On Sunday I started my "officially old" ward. :) That's right I am now going to the Singles ward!  I am SO excited!!  I have been ready to be out of YW for a while now....I love it and all, but it's time. :)  I am so excited for everything that happens with it!  I went to Family Home Evening with them last night and we watched "Meet the Robinsons".  It was a blast! 

After that I came home to have less than 2 minutes before my friends came over to say hi and goodbye.  Sequoia left for a 5 week trip to Cali this morning so she and her sisters came over to say bye to me.  What made it even more awesome was that my best guy friend (who might I mention I have not seen in 2 1/2 weeks....I don't count seeing him for 30 seconds at my party) came with them!  So I got to spend 45 minutes or so in my front yard with Sequoia, Kaelene, Kenna, and Perry!  It really made my day!!  I am going to miss Quoia a lot though!  Hope she has fun!!!!

Holy crap!  This is a long post!  Hope you made it! ;) That's not all I was feeling like typing, but this post is long enough! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment