Saturday, June 2, 2012

Graduation Parties!! :D WE DID IT!!!

When you are a senior and a majority of your friends are seniors then that means....GRADUATION PARTIES!!!!!!! :D  I hopped to three different parties last night and each one was a blast!! :

I went to Perry's party first and that was just awesome! :)  Got to see him and other friends! :) Perry is headed off the University of Utah this fall :)  I am very excited for him :)
Our pile of pretty girls :)
Our pile of pretty girls with one good looking guy ;)

After Perry's I went straight to one of my oldest and best friend's party!  Ellen!!  I've been friends with Ellen since the 2nd grade.  She is headed off to BYU-Idaho this fall.  I am so excited for her and I can't wait to join her in a couple years!!  I'll miss her like crazy though!!
Girls Night Out! :D
My Best Friend and I!!!! <3

I absolutely love her!!! :D

Then last of all I wenr ro a party that absolutely made my whole week!! :D  I wasn't even aware until the last minute that I was even going :) I went to Tyler Barber's party!!!  I haven't seen Tyler since December and that has absolutely killed me!!!  He is one guy friend that I have had and has tolerated me a lot longer than any other one has.  His reaction when I showed up was priceless :) I've missed him like crazy!  Tyler is planning on going on his mission before college and I am pysched for him!  I am gonna miss him, but it will be awesome to have one of my best friends in the mission field :)
Made my whole week just seeing him again!!  Missed him SO much!!

Love this boy!! Haha! :P Best friends forever that's for sure! :D

Congratulations to all of my friends who graduated!  You all have really made my senior year so worth it and amazing!  I am so excited to see all the new adventures that await all of us!! :D <3 Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment